According to a recent analysis by Business Insider, Crowdcube tops the list of the 9 European platforms which raised the most since their inception, with €400 million (£355 million).
From a segment point of view, Real Estate Crowdfunding tops the list with the German Exporo and the Swedish Tessin.
The media title pointed out that the ranking excludes peer-to-peer lending platforms and business angel syndicate platforms such as Syndicateroom.
1. CROWDCUBE (UK, £355 million)
2. EXPORO (Germany, £88 million)
3. TESSIN (Sweden, £66 million)
4. KISS KISS BANK BANK (France, £65 million)
5. COMPANISTO (Germany, £40 million)
6. MYMICROINVEST (Belgium, £39 million)
7. FUNDEDBYME (Sweden, £36 million)
8. INVESDOR (Finland, £ 33 million)
9. SYMBID (The Netherlands, £19 million)
Find out more here.