- Francesca Passeri (ECN): “Crowdfunding, to foster economic growth in the post-pandemic world.”
But collaboration, education and research are pivotal to succeed.
- BrewDog goes green as it launches its last crowdfunding campaign
The company aims at raising £7.5 million for a sustainable future before going IPO.
- Pitching is about persuading others by telling a story. What’s in it?
To raise funds via crowdfunding or by other means, entrepreneurs have to tell stories. And this is much more effective than just show numbers, studies say.
- Crowdfunding, it appears, is still going strong
Backers are still eager to support their favorite projects or businesses.
- UK: Equity Crowdfunding in Chiaroscuro
The lack of disposable income casts shadows on the good performance of the industry in the first semester of the year.
- Crowdcube launches the Direct Community Offer to solve the lack of liquidity conundrum
The leading equity crowdfuning platform announced the launch of a new secondary product for later-stage companies.
- How Seedrs is trying to make equity crowdfunding a more liquid place
To attract more investors.
- EU: New rules to improve crowdinvestors protection
The European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA) will have an enhanced role to facilitate coordination and cooperation.
- Future Activists
A study reveals that crowdfunding could encourage future activism in the field of sustainable entrepreneurship and thus help drive global change towards sustainability.
- Why we need to rethink capitalism after the Coronavirus pandemic
Gita Gopinath, Sharan Burrows, and Jennifer Morgan give some ideas about how the world can change in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. (Source: WEF)
- How Has the Equity Crowdfunding Performed in Q2 2020?
Equity crowdfunding UK market reported a steep decrease in Q2 2020 compared to the same period of 2019.
- M&A: Are Going Crowdcube and Seedrs to Merge?
Rumors of M&A between the two main equity crowdfunding platforms in the UK are growing. What will it mean for the industry?
- The Impact Of Social Distancing On Entrepreneurial Finance
The unique relational nature of entrepreneurial finance may make it highly susceptible to such a shock owing to the need for face-to-face interaction between investors and entrepreneurs.
- THE TRADE BODY FOR THE CROWDFUNDING INDUSTRY IN EUROPE LOOKS AHEAD
ECN grows as it launches in Spain, hires two top executives to boost the organization and presents a week-long festival in Italy.
- Nikhil Rathi is the new Chief Executive of the Financial Conduct Authority
Fintech is set to be one of the priorities for the new course of the financial regulatory body.
- How Will The Future of Crowdfunding Look Like?
This is what Kickstarter’s CEO told The Verge.
- Low-quality entrepreneurs seek funding from the crowd, study says
Entrepreneurs who access equity crowdfunding are more likely to fail.
- entrepreneurship with collective purpose
How can we move towards a world order where entrepreneurship is in harmony with greater societal good?
- EU recovery: A new capital markets union strategy to be released next Autumn
Europe wants to mobilise all the resources at its disposal to kickstart the economy, including its financial markets.
- Future Fund, Unchained
The British Government ha presented the fund to help startups during the Coronavirus pandemic as the equity crowdfunding industry express some concerns.